YGC: Mass Rejection [Feb 2017 - March 2017]


These are the confessions that we’re sent to us before we closed submissions, from February 2017 - March 2017. To avoid any more delays we’ve done this post rather reject them individual.

💧💧💧💧💧Big Bang💧💧💧💧💧💧

it’s about BIGBANG admin-nim~ the last part of it is “BIGBANG’s last dance with VIPs”
You know something happened when a fandom likened to a dormant volcano suddenly errupted and started wrecking havoc. That’s what KVIPS are to me right now. The special black ops of the VIP fandom as a whole.
Bigbang’ s “We like 2 party” made similarly the concept/design of stage of Lady gaga’s Applause VMA 2013. But nobody claimed that BB plagiarized Lady GaGa. But in the same case of BTS, VIP claimed that BTS plagiarized TOP. Is it unfair for BTS and Army?
I think that Armys would’ve reacted the same as VIPS if the “No Signal” incident happened to them, because of that, I don’t feel the need to apologize about it. However, the fact that Bigbang members got attacked, YG staff’s account got hacked and death threats directed toward VIPS is just cruel
VIp must watch your mouth before saying BTS/BigHit plagiarized the concept ot TOP. Coz BB made the same thing like that with Lady Gaga.In BB’s case, It is just not VCR or 10s , it was the whole performance. Well,What do you want to say now,VIP?https://youtu.be/aNomXFDqRTw https://youtu.be/FnvW-wVKg
Armies attacking Big Bang after TOP went to the army? haha lets see how long your faves last after they go to the army. Big Bang still has songs bumping and culturally relevant from 5 years ago.
I thought they’re done riding on BIGBANG’s name. They said they’re fans and keep on mentioning BB’s name everywhere, didn’t they get what they want already? Why are they still doing what BB had been doing? When I first time heard their name, I know what they were doing by mentioning BB’s name.
It hurts me so bad when hearing people start belittle BB. Most of old kpopers respect BB so damn much!! Cause they know how BB start from the bottom, a full of cockroaches studio to the very top. I hate the trolls and that f*cking fandom so much I want to cryyyyy.I hate hating people. :(
Annoyed of this bg who copies everything of bb from name, music, mv, outfits to hair. This group is just a copycat of bb and can’t be original. The only way they can go up is by copying bb which is sad. their fans are annoying too. I bet if someone copied bts they would be pissed. Hypocrites
What makes top leaving even worse is the thought that the members don’t want him to go and will feel lonely without him 😭😭😭 i miss him so much that i stalk fan accounts of him and scroll through thousands of photos of him lol 😢
Tbh I got dissapointed in seungris dancing lately lol he was so good back then though
I’m glad min hyorin went on sisters slam dunk because we got to find out how genuinely sweet and hilarious she is. Before she just seemed really mysterious. She makes our youngbae happy.
I wish CLxGD will become official subunit in near future! They both have really strong charisma, swag, chemistry and of course heavenly good singing and rapping skills! From “The Leaders” to “1,000,000₩” they have been such a good match!
Seungri has a lot of great friends such as Jong Hoon, Joon Young, David Choi, or Tae Joon. Since Bigbang is so busy, the amount of time that he could spends with his friends becoming smaller and smaller. I hope hyungs can give Ri more freedom & chance for him to catch up & hang out with his friends
Seungri was great at dancing but his lack in singing skills or vocals technique made him get cut from bigbang before. YG choose him as bigbang maknae after seeing him singing so emotionally in his and Hyun Seung selection. Ri was chosen by YG for his potential in singing. Have confidence, Seungri!
I’m laughing at these bts fans attacking BB&VIPs bcs I know most bts fans stan BP and w/o BB there would be no BP. BP wouldn’t even be popular if it wasn’t for BB and same for yg artists. BB is the main reason why yg is doing well. Yg artists gets known bc they’re from yg and BB made yg.
I hope that TOP will still be our Bingu TOP after he finishes his millitary service 🙏🙏 I miss him already :(
One of the best way to get Seungri the most line is in his song. So, hopefully, his incoming comeback will be a success. His previous song such as in my world, love box, & GG Be are great welcome. As cute & sweet as Seungri is, his voice is even sweeter. Fighting Seungri!!!
Some BTS fans are really trolls tbh. I’ve honestly not into fanwars, I’m too old for that but why are these young fans always come into anything BIGBANG? Can they just accept the fact that BIGBANG is one of KPOP act who paved the way for New Gen Boy Groups? ISTG some of these fans are extra.
There is third episode for Bigbang on Weekly Idol one day before TOP enlist. OMG they are not ready to let TOP go. I’m sure this is for VIPs too. I’m soooooo excited.
When TOP goes in to the military service under a week, I’ll really miss his insta spams of art and randomness. At first I was unsure of them but now they brighten my day!
With TOP’s latest post on IG it seems like he’s not gonna meet up with the others before his enlistment starts in 2 days. It breaks my heart but i kinda understand him, I mean i would do the same thing because saying goodbye to those close to you have to be really hard even if it is for awhile 😢💔
Seungri is very much too precious to be shipped with anyone but himself. ToryTory all the way, other ship just go away.🎶🎶🎶
OMFG! Daesung new mini album in Japan is leaked to be released on April 12. Such a bummer tho that he still wouldn’t be releasing a Korean album. But meh SUPPORT HIM!
It’s one thing to see “fans” shoving cameras in the stars faces when they’re at the airport etc but now I see videos from TOPs enlistment?! Incredibly rude and disrespectful. Imagine how that will affect him and make him stand out even more. Don’t call yourself a fan if you can’t give them privacy.
Top already left for the military.. it breakers my heart knowing GD and taeyang are next and that big bang won’t be whole for 5 years..
I usually hate it when people say this because marriage is a serious commitment but……Taeyang when are you going to pop the question?I mean I watched “Sisters Slam Dunk” because I heard Min Hyo Rin was on it and she is a really sweet, caring, and funny woman.Just like our little Youngbae!😍💘
Plz no hate but i think GD &Mino lack in performance skills i feel like they like 2be taken in pictures with a perfect image so they act cooly and don’t get hyped when necessary, so why fans would? I think yg’s younger generation does better in terms of stage heating and hyping fans.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺2ne1🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Back when I was 14, I was watching PBS kids ( people who lived in American should know this cable show) and there was a commercial break ( that’s what they love to do *interrupt) and then 2ne1 song “I Am the best” was played and I was so amazed and proud. #ProudBlackJack ❤
I hope Park Bom finds peace. As upset as I am over 2ne1 breaking up, if that’s what was needed for Bom to find peace, then I can accept it
I just wished 2ne1 could’ve just took their time with the album they tried working on. I waited 3 years for them to comeback and I wouldnt mind waiting 3 more.
I think a lot of people think Minzy or her parents are shady and petty based off of poor translations
Seriously though what was yg thinking about not promoting minzy at all I understand why she left. It was better for her to leave than stay at yg.
I wonder if MINO, CL, BOBBY, and DARA hung out together for work or they hit each other because they were all in Japan? Those pictures that Dara posted looks like a pic. taken by a normal camera. I hope something is going on. Anyways, the YG family feels on those pics. gave us energy.
seriously I really love to see how Sandara hanging out with Yeonjun instead of getting some random rumours around her on Valentine’s day. I feel like YG family are still exist. Such a caring auntie ❤️❤️❤️
Honestly, idc that 2NE1 disbanded. Im sad ofc, BJ for 6 years, but Im more concerned for Bom’s health. Im so afraid she’ll take on the guilt of this too. I hope she knows and believes that shes more important than a career and fans. Taehyun too. I hope they’re getting help. I wish I could do more.
Minzy is totally sexy at “i love you” song, her dance and even her voice is too sexy to see and hear. No one will know minzy is the youngest member if she act like that.
Tbh I was really shocked when YHS said he wants 2ne1 to comeback like SES and it won’t take as long as SES. I fee like he’s letting the girls do their solo stuff now especially minzy and then when her contract ends with the new company he’s gonna try and get her back to YG and get 2ne1 to comeback.
TBH cl has better stage performance than any of these American artists. Except Beyoncé.
I’m crying after I saw that Dara, Bom and Minzy greeted CL on her birthday. It feels like they are still together, I miss them 😢
iono if I was Minzy I’d probably leave YG too. It seemed like they dont really work with people outside the company alot and she wasn’t getting solo work. Like girl gots to get money somehow! But I guess now I just feel she being petty. If it in the past, girl, then let it be in the past, Minzy!
There is one thing I’ll never understand about 2ne1’s disbandment. The members said they didn’t know they were going to disband but Bom didn’t sign a contract in May. So was YG lying to both the members and the fans or was it that the members knew and didn’t say anything?
Park Bom had to of signed with Black Label or something. YG would not have let a vocalist like our Bommie go. She matches YG’s style too much. And Teddy has always praised her. Plus, on twitter she said she was releasing music this year. Get it, girl!
I’m tired of people complaining about how BP gets compared to 2NE1. Guess what? Comparisons will exist no matter what. When 2NE1 debuted, they were called the 2nd BIGBANG. BP will have to break the stereotype and show their own colors, that’s the only way to get people to stop comparing them to 2NE1
I want Himchan and Dara to have an interaction. Other than visual slayage, they’re both great at being an MC / Host.
I’m okay with minzy leaving. Yg was literally wasting her time. I mean yes 2ne1 would’ve made a comeback but the only lasts about a month of promotions and then being stuck in the dungeon again for a few more years till that contract is expires.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸Blackpink🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

blink(s) need to learn how to be patient. seriously.
I think lack of stage presence was the reason YG postpone BlackPink debut years ago. Coz I think we all agree that all members are talented, but you cant survive on talents alone nowadays, that’s why to catch people attention, BP concept is half YG (badass) and half majority kpop industry (cutesy)
No one has said it, but the truth is that Jennie looks similar to Gigi Hadid. Of course, they are both gorgeous
some of blink need to respect winner and ikon more.
I hope papa YG keeps his promised by releasing at least 8 music videos for their further promotions comebacks, cause I don’t want them to get neglected just like iKON and WINNER
i streamed Gaon Award and when it came to BlackPink’s performance i can predict their performance. no hates but they performed the same thing for every single award that they go except for SMA they just changed to Boombayah. they are not yet at the queens level. sorry not sorry.
Blinks you gotta humble yourselves. Bp is talented but all that comparing and talking down on 2ne1 needs to stop.
so i heard that BP Lisa fans from a certain country created an anti Twice alliance. if it is true, i really do hope they’d stop because it’ll only ruin her, BP and Blinks reputation…
I don’t know why the other fandom r so addicted pairing BLACKPINK to their group? They even want an interaction between the 2 group. As YG stan, we don’t even see any interaction between WINNER, IKON, & BLACKPINK, so why r you expecting an interaction between a 2 different group w/ a diff. company?
the least popular. If you are really a BLINK,appreciate all of them. Everyone have favourites,but why do you have to hate on another member just to make your bias look better.
Our queens are a group,and that’s what makes us proud. Jisoo,Jennie,Rose and Lisa,that’s what BLACKPINK is,and that’s what BLINKS are proud of. (The names are from the oldest to the youngest,not my bias list)
🕴🕴🕴🕴🕴🕴YG🕴🕴🕴🕴🕴🕴🕴

I’m glad that YG is letting more foreigners debut, i think koreans like foreigners as celebrities(esp from USA) and like their original vibes, so it would be a nice extra for the group’s popularity, i’m a blinkonic so i’m very happy with the fresh feeling they give, #blackKon u guys rock
I’m proud of cl&dara, bp and suhyun for being against ps. Nothing wrong to those who did ps but I love how these girls are confident with their looks even if they get tons of hate. They are all strong and beautiful young ladies.
As a ygstan, I always just have a feeling that YGE has always got something bigger and better planned for the future for the people signed under the company!
All of the YG antis are actually a wannabe-YG-stan of a new generation.They dont know how YG system works and shocked due to the lack of promo and variety shows.Duuuhhh.. Then, started complain and digging all they-thought-is-gonna-turn-down-YG(which is not true) facts and started viral them.Period.
why YG suddenly make Winner and Ikon comeback? I mean its not a bad thing, its just- so suddenly. is it bcs 2ne1 disband? Bigbang’s going to military?
I really respect YHS i hate his shitty management but i like how he let his artists tell their stories in songs, be part of MV and stage making, i know it’s all business but we got the feeling of ‘artist’ from them not just generic money-makers for some company .
When I heard YG will debut the new girl group this year, I could feel this would be like WINNER vs iKON over again, BP vs YGNGG. I just hope every fandoms could just support all of them. Don’t call urself a YG stan if you can’t support all of them.
Reading fan wars & even receiving a DM from a disrespectful one ( seenzoned that person ) makes me proud to be a YG stan. Being a YG stan means being part of a family, we always have each others back. Plus the fact that we are all chill, just sipping tea watching all the drama unfold.
I wonder how it really happends inside YG,ok we’ll understand hiatus and delaying of albums, but those fake promesses i can’t take them, we never ask for BPtv or Dimension project…it was ur idea why u always start things u can’t do in time.
I’m hoping for new gg this year from YG <3 Hopefully we can get a fierce concept from new gg ^^
I think if YG debut new gg this year they will slaaayyy!! I saw the pictures of all YG female trainees and they are all so pretty <3
No one have ever mentioning wildly if an entertainment debut groups once or maybe twice a year. But,4 YG. Even it is only rumor,people went crazy and throw shade to YHS. It is only rumour for god sake. If it is true, then what? The trainess deserve to go out from the dungeon(as yall complaining).
Somehow I think YG is really targetting Rookie Awards every year. But, as a loyal YG stan. I’ll always support whoever debuted sincerely from my bottom of YG-soft-part of heart. Furthermore,YG is debuting talents,not just a cute/handsome puppet dancing and lipsyncing in synchronize.
I like it how YG artists/actors are so close with Block B. Seungyoon, Mino, Son Rae, & a lot more. They’re not from the same company but the way they promote each other is a friendship goal.
I honestly think it’s really nice that other KPOP fandoms are supporting VIPs, Blackjacks, and ICs. Like “Oh I’m not a Blackjack but 2ne1 was amazing!” And I think it’ll just bring us closer.
YGE have done so many wrong things only YHS gets the bullets cuz he’s the face of the company, many don’t get the meaning of a company, i love him cuz his artists love him and that’s all what matters, they know better than anyone, they standup for his person but always bash the company’s management.
I’m so shocked by the amount of people who do actually have Papa YG’s back just as much as I do! There are loads of positive comments defending him since they’ve decided to expand the company’s building
YG Artists will never wearing the same clothes from head to toe unless their shoes. (Except for Winner and Blackpink I guess??)
I became obsessed with YGartists even with their pets(gaho, Maru, Johnny, Ray,Bey,Haute, kai,Kuma..so many lol) even with their items like earplugs(Gfd,Mino, ksy..) 2NE1’s iconic mics are my favorite, if just i can collect them :’)
🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊ikon🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊

I love Ikon and Winner. It saddens me every time I read fan wars. Ikonics. Incles. Let’s stop the pettiness. Before they were Team A & Team B, or Winner and Ikon, they were brothers before until now. And what do you think they feel when they read your comments? It’s not fun nor funny really.
There is a page in facebook (and i know some of you guys might now) makes a poll on what Next Generation Boy Group would be. And.. it sadden me when iKON get the least vote. Our 2015 Monster Rookie!! iKONics, YG stan, FIGHTING for our boysss!!! (and so do WINNER). Make YG great again!
Dear my fellow incles, instead of arguing who started the winkon fanwars how about ending these ridiculous fights first. There are a lot of nice ikonics out there and ignoring the bad ones is not that hard. Fangirl life as an incle is already hard enough. pls….
I’m an IC & I’m not young anymore. I have iKONICs friends who are also my age & we get along just fine we talk about our groups to each other & be open minded about it. I don’t get the fanwar. I get into disagreement with my iKONIC friend sometimes but it’s just that. We argue but we don’t fight.
To be honest, I miss iKON on stage(as I cant afford to buy their iKONcert tickets). It would be nice if they comeback as fast as they could. Maybe, a month after Winner??
My ikon will be the fastest group to hold a dome tour❤️ It hasn’t even been 2 years. It sucks they’ve been in Japan for so long but this is a BIG DEAL! I’m proud
How come bp gets a vacation and ikon…doesn’t?
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️sechkies⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Im not that type of fan who would search for idols shirtless photos. Somehow, Eun Ji Won got me off guard. Even if him shirtless, the editor will edit a shirt on him.Like..wtf is they and him trying to hide. He got me curious that I search in internet. Who knows what he’s hiding??Im really curious!!
Happy birthday our ice man!!! Kang Sung Hun!!
👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦AKMU👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

OMG!! My third favourite track from their recent album will be promote!! PLAY UGLY!! Can’t wait for AKMU’s dance for this song!!!
Theres this performance of Last Goodbye by AKMU where Suhyun’s mic stopped working so they shared a mic to do the harmonies.Chanhyuk was putting his hand between their faces cos he thought it was gross to be that close to her.That is the most endearing show of sibling relationship I’ve ever seen.
🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣Lee Hi🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣

Is YG seriously going to ignore the fact the breathe by our baby Hayi was the best selling song of YG in 2016, a year where blackpink, Bigbang, ikon, winner, psy, akmu and sechskies all released music. She deserves better.
Lee Hi looks like an Filipino actress named, Elisse Jonson
Lee hi working with the same producer who worked with CL, Kehlani and Alessia Cara. Seoulite was unbelievably good and I know her next album will be dope. She has potential to be on of the best vocal in the khiphop and krnb. She’s already worked with so many amazing rappers.
Lee hi style not when she’s promoting or performing is actually very swagged out, very YG
I feel sad that my baby Lee Hi did so well in 2016 yet YG doesn’t brag about it like he does for his other artist.
📣📣📣📣📣📣winner📣📣📣📣📣

Just got teary eyes on a clip of KSY does an ice climbing and scream his lung out for WINNER. Indeed he always think about his group. Kang Leader…Yes.. WINNER CAN DO IT!! We got your back no matter what!! #INNERsupport4maboys #INNERCIRCLExWINNER #ICalwayswithyou #deepinsideyourINNERheart
Thank you LA INNERCIRLE for welcoming WINNER… 😭😭😭 I hope they come to Malaysia one day.. 😭😭😭
Winner is one of the few groups that i like each song of their albums, ALL OF THEM, and that is pretty hard for an artist.
Not so long ago, JTBC twt tweeted about Winner’s CB, one of NJTTW PDs commented on Mino’s post about Block B promo, SR said that Everyone in YG loves seungyoon. I’m really thankful to everyone who are supportive of Winner during their hardest time. WINNER u can do it. 💪💪
yeah, one person spread rumors about taehyun doing “wrong"things, i guess people wait for a weak spot in YGartists career to take them down even after they leave YG…those were stupid yet hilarious rumors to believe with stupid "signs” &proofs but it’s all clear now
I am always wondering why WINNER was not given any Asia Tour. I remember their pre debut era was crazy, the number of fans waiting in airport for example in Hongkong in 2014, fans were everywhere and WINNER wasnt debuted yet, but what’s with the company not even getting them debut concert.
FC is ending?? What??!!! I was enjoying every moment with Seung Yoon!!! How dare..!!! Better KSY be the cast again in the next season.. if not… :((((( i’m going to cry..~
I hope WINNER composed upbeat songs for their comebacks. I love all their songs but I just get tired sometimes with their mellow and sad songs, I need happy upbeat songs, WINNER. Please make your title track something like that..
Mino’s friends asked him to collaborate not because they are friends but rather because of his own talent. I wouldn’t be surprise if Jackson or the other guy from exo ask him to collaborate with them in the future. Mino is really a good friend, can you imagine that Mino was helping Jackson for free?
My confession is….. Nobody loves and believes in WINNER more than Kang Seungyoon. Im so proud of how mature and strong he is as a leader. No doubts, with him, WINNER CAN DO IT. (please put the video of him shouting winner can do it on flower crew ep 25. Thank u thank u)
Does anyone have any idea on KSY’s small room?? Where is the room located actually? The dark painted surrounding remind me of YG. It is in practise room??? Or near YG studio?? Does every YG artist get the small room?? Or just the leader?? Or what?? What is this???1!! 😱😱😱😱😱
Winner was the only reason why I started listening to kpop again. They didn’t sound like other kpop groups and were quite distinct in their sound. I’m looking forward to their new music and getting to see a different side of them.
To all my fellow Inner Circle plz let’s be considerate toward Winner.Let’s not ask them to take off anything anymore I notice during the Christmas Vlive Seunghoon was annoyed that fan keep telling him to take off his glasses and Seungyoon was annoyed that fan told him to take off his glasses as well
Seeing most of group make their comeback in 2017 and get ALL KILL chart within hours make me kinda worry about Winner. Would ICs show their maximum support to our boys when they make comeback as OT4? #INCLESFORWINNER
I’m really mad at some of my fellow ikonics with the announcement of winner’s comeback please let them enjoy their moment, but i’m seeing comments like'we need a separate article for ikon’ ’ why do u mention ikon with winner’ ICs never did us wrong, winner’ve been always there for ikon why u do that
(/) Seungyoon (even as permanent cast!!!) (/) Seunghoon (Short but priceless!!) (/)Mino (this is bonus along with him casted in NJTW<3) (:( ) Jinwoo (when will he.. we’ll nver know) I hope Jinwoo can go to (my new favourite variety show!!) Flower Crew too!!
I still can’t get over Mino’s I’m Him and now Im totally addicted with Body even after 5 months of release. I know he’s now more recognised as a rapper but how can some people still sleeping on him, my DuckRapper??
Probably, among new gen boy group fandom, Inner Circle are the most loyal. Like the group has been through so much and lots of them stay like WINNER in the beginning. Like really, with the wave of other boy groups, their loyalty is gold. Even when the group has lost one of his members. True fans.
First time i see Seunghoon i don’t like him because “wth with this guy? Is he just an extra? His rapp is no good” But then i watch “WINNERTV” and “who is next : win”, i start to love him because his personality. And his rapp too, it’s kinda dope now.
In upcoming Seung2TV I hope WINNER will open their time capsule from 3 yrs ago n I want them 2 be really serious on their feeling,maybe do some confession with all the ICs watching.It will be hella crying n I swear,if any YG staff or anyone remove NamTae’s shirt, “I’ll find them,n I’ll kill them”
Not a lot of people know this but around the time Taehyun left Winner he started going to church. Let’s hope he finds peace.
WINNER is underrated? T.T Because their m/v viewers is less compared to how good their songs are.
i only wanna say that Song Mino is rising in the industry, so expect the most ridiculous, stupid rumors with the dumbest proofs ever, as long as you chill & respond with a sarcastic laugh, those people will think twice before messing with ICs.
Honestly, Pricked is a freaking masterpiece. It’s my favourite Song out of all Kpop Songs out there. I’m still mad they didn’t get to release an MV for this amazing song and the fact that there won’t be anymore Taehyun x Mino collabs is such a shame. I wanted them to be a sub-unit!
Mino & Taehyuns Pricked is so good! It’s probably my favourite K-Pop Song ever. I’m still mad they didn’t promote this Song better with an MV or at least a performance on Music Shows.
I like how YG artists are changing the kpop scene, recently Mino is having a huge influence in the industry, for example people never thought a YG idol would go that far with his lyrics in 'Shoot’, idols have restriction about social music so i’m proud that Mino is changing it little by little.
🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶Zion T🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶

Even now Zion T is using YG Language on his song.
1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣one1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣

So since One performed with Gray and Simon D at the AOMG Concert, I guess hes not in YG as a trainee since I’m pretty sure trainees aren’t allowed to do that.
👫👫👫👫ships/ collabs👫👫👫👫👫

Can bp and ikon have a collab so that I could see jenbin, bobsoo, junlisa and yunrose? I only ship pinkon especially jenbin. Jennie is the only girl for Hanbin.
PartI: I know that some people won’t agree with me on this but could it be that Hanbin’s first love is Lisa? he openly admitted about his unrequited first love several times, he even said that he’d get an injunction from the “dating ban” when he was a trainee.
I lowkey ship Lee Hi and Dok2. Maybe it’s because I truly enjoyed their previous collabs. <3
I ship B.I with Lisa more than with Lee Hi because both Hanlis are beautiful and they’re both rapper. They will look good together. Love Hanlis
remember when Lisa asked for iKON’s signature for the album? jinhwan said “lets be closer” then hanbin jokingly said buy the album and in the last sentence he said “lets be closer”. i wonder if they are close as friends now? i started to ship them because of that.
Dara and CL keep on posting pictures of them with MOBB in their Instagram these past few weeks. I hope they do a collab!!
All ships are annoying and fake in yg except gdyb, chaera, double b and double j (aka jensoo). So all the other shipping between yg artists needs to stop. These are the realest ships in yg. I hate seeing ppl photoshop ships. I find it disgusting.
Why Butterfly MV have similarity with Stealer MV? I think GD & Seungyoon are dating. Looks at Fancam Singapore 2014 YG concert. Try looks at their ig. Their also have few item are same such as braclelet & ring since 2009. Try check GD ideal type, take keyword and combine with Yoon names. 3 word name
As a blackjack I feel so sorry for both Dara & CL b'coz of the #Daragon #SkyDragon shipping! I mean some fans of both shippers are so mean & literally hate Dara or CL bcoz of that..Chaera friendship is so genuine that you can’t find on other groups. Supporting & loving each other thru thick & thin
Can YG give us one last collab of 2ne1 and bigbang :( can you imagine so much charisma in one stage?

No comments

Powered by Blogger.